miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

promotional item letter




Dear Mr Sanchez,
I would be grateful if you could suggest a suitable time to give me some information about the new product which are  bluetooth speakers. This new kind of speakers are waterproof and we can shower with them and sing with style. And how to sell them? You can enter to  www.freesales.com and our first costumer who purchases and increases them by 15 percent in a lapse of 5 months, will get a discount.
I know that you are in charge of one of the biggest electronic shops and have very good internet sales I believe that you will take the best opportunity to innovate in the market with us.
Looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely 

José Roberto

1 comentario:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ResponderEliminar